Founder and co-Director IAI – training center
Clinical Professor New York University, USA
Former President of ICOI and DGOI
Owner Palti Dental Centers, Baden-Baden and Kraichtal
Visiting Professor, Temple University Philadelphia, USA
ICOI Diplomate, International Ambassador
Clinical Professor/New York University Ady Palti, DMD is a visiting Professor at New York College of Dentistry, clinical Professor at Boston University Center of Implantology and also Temple University, Philadelphia Department for Periodontology and Implantology. He is the past-president of the German Society of Oral Implantology (DGOI) and of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists ICOI. Clinical Professor/New York University.
Ady Palti is the founder of Palti Dental Center in Baden-Baden, Germany and maintains a group practice in Kraichtal, Germany. He is Honorary Professor at the University of Bucharest and past president of the European Academy of Oral Implantology. He completed his postgraduate implant training at the Misch Institute, USA.
Clinical Professor/New York University Ady Palti is involved in experimental and clinical research in the field of implant dentistry with 3D digital guided techniques. His main research fields are immediate implant placement and immediate loading on implants, implant design, bone quantity and density, as well as bone augmentation materials and membranes. He has published numerous articles on this subject and has lectured at various international congresses for more than 10 years.
Dr. Elmar Frank graduated 1989 in Dental Surgery and obtained his PhD from the Eberhard-Karls-University in Tübingen/Germany. He started and currently maintains a general private dental practice in 1991 together with his wife, Dr. Sigrid Frank.
He specialized in dental implantology, prosthetic restorations, CAD/CAM technologies and computer applications in dentistry. He is an associate professor for computer aided dentistry and e-learning at the DPU in Krems/Austria. Dr. Frank is a pioneer in the development of several dental tools and devices with a special focus on diagnostic, therapeutic and educational areas such as diagnostic software for Manual Functional Analysis and forming an Internet portal for online dental education www.dental-users.com.
He has been member in several advisory boards, alpha- and beta tester groups for market leading dental manufacturers. One of his main areas of research and activity is the use and application of 3D imaging and manufacturing procedures in dentistry maintaining a competence center for CT-based diagnostics and therapy planning in dental implantology. Dr. Frank is a featured speaker for various organizations, and holds several patents in the field of CT based implant planning, implant placement and CAD/CAM solutions.
Dr. Frank is a member of several German and International associations including:
- President of the Dental Society for Practice Management and Education (Z.A.P.F.)
- German Association for Oral Implantology (DGOI)
- Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Director of the SimPlant Academy for the German speaking countries
- German Society of Dentistry and Oral Medicine (DGZMK)
- German Association of Dento-Maxillo-Facial Radiology (ARö)
- German Association of Functional Analysis and Therapy
- Association for Fundamental Research in Dentistry
- Association for Psychology and Psychosomatic Medicine
- German Association for Implantology (DGI)
- European Association for Osseointegration (EAO)
- German Association for Dental Hypnosis (DGZH)
Chief of Staff: Private Pain therapy Center. Nice, FRANCE
Inventor of the PRF® technique. “Platelet Rich Fibrin” 2000
Scientific Board Member of MOA: Medical Oasis Association / Lugano, Switzerland
Lecturer at universities worldwide on Pain Management in Oral Surgery
President and founder of “Syfac”, international symposium: www.syfac.com
Joseph CHOUKROUN received his MD diploma in 1979 at Montpellier, France
Specialist in Anesthesiology in 1981, University of Montpellier
Fellowship of Pain Clinic , University of Strasbourg
Chief of staff of the Private Pain Clinic , Nice
President and creator of the SYFAC, international symposium on growth factors, Nice
Inventor of the PRF technique
Author of several scientific and clinical papers for scientific journals
Prof. Dr. Axel Bumann
- 1980-1985 Studium der Zahnmedizin in Kiel
- 1986-1989 Fachzahnarztausbildung „Oralchirurgie“ in Kiel
- 1988 Promotion
- 1989-1992 Fachzahnarztausbildung „Kieferorthopädie “ in Kiel
- 1991 Lehrer der “Akademie Praxis und Wissenschaft”
- 1992 Habilitation
- 1992 Oberarzt und stellv. Abteilungsdirektor der Abt. Kieferorthopädie in Kiel
- 1993 Visiting Professor, University of Manitoba in Winnipeg (Kanada)
- 1996 Ernennung zum apl. Professor an der Universität Kiel
- 05/97 bis 06/00 Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston (USA)
- 05/97 bis 06/98 Harvard Medical School, Boston (USA)
- 07/98 bis 06/00 Laboratory for Musculoskeletal Disorders, Boston University, Boston (USA)
- 2001 bis 2010 Vizepräsident von Advanced Dental Imaging Las Vegas und Palm Desert (USA)
- Autor Farbatlanten der Zahnmedizin “Funktionsdiagnostik und Therapieprinzipien“ (Band 12, Thieme; übersetzt in 7 Sprachen)
- 15 nationale und internationale Forschungs- und Posterpreise
- Geladener Hauptreferent auf zahlreichen nationalen und internationalen wissenschaftlichen Kongressen (z.B. Norwegian Association of Orthodontists, American Association of Orthodontists, American Academy of Periodontology, Saudi Dental Society International Conference, Sociedad Española De Ortodoncia, Australian Society of Orthodontists, Moyers Symposium, Sociedad de Ortodoncia de Chile, European Angle Society, Internationales Orthodontisches Symposium Prag, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Funktionsdiagnostik und –therapie, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kosmetische Zahnmedizin, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Implantologie, European Orthodontic Society)
- Seit 2000 Fachpraxis für Kieferorthopädie und CMD in Berlin-Mitte
- Seit 2006 Ärztlicher Direktor des MESANTIS 3D DENTAL-RADIOLOGICUMs
- Seit 2008 Lehrer im Network of Erasmus Based European Orthodontic Postgraduate Programmes (NEBEOP) der Medizinischen Hochschule Hannover
- Internationaler Referent für die Themenschwerpunkte CMD-Diagnostik/CMD-Therapie, DVT und Strahlenbelastung, DVT-Fachkunde, 3D-Diagnostik sowie Kieferorthopädie
ROLAND TÖRÖK, DMD
Researcher ID O-2864-2013
DR. Roland Török ist the founder of „Implant Institute Török“. It was developed in 2008 to provide quality continuing education on the subject of dental implants and bone management. Since 2003 he is lecturing in Germany and many other countries (Germany, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Swiss, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Makedonia, Portugal, Italy, France, Israel, Taiwan, Dubai, Hungary, Turkey, Cyprus, US, Russia, Thailand) about implants and bone regeneration, he is working in the development for augmentation materials and implant design with different companies.
DMD. Török is dentist and dental technician, he was the youngest specialist in implantology in “Who is who“, maintains a private practice for general dentistry with focus on implants and prostodontics in Nuernberg/Germany.
He teaches Implantology in the Curriculum Implantology ICOI Europe (Germany), PSI (Polnish society for implantology) and in the University „Carol Davila“ in Bucharest/Romania in the department for Maxillo Facial Surgery, and published articles about augmentation, he serves on the editorial bord in the Journal for Maxillo Facial Surgery (Romania) and POSEIDO
He is organizing meetings and live surgery courses in his institute.
Active member in numerous societies such as: President ICOI Europe for Germany, Ambassador ICOI, Diplomate ICOI, BDIZ, EDI (The European Association of Dental Implantologists), SRCOMF (Romanian Association for Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery), Director of the „Titanium Club“, Program coordinator and editor „Poseido“, Councilor of the SEUCC (South european union counter cancer) /SEHNOS (South european head and neck oncology society).
Prof. Dr. med. dent. Fouad Khoury, Olsberg / Münster
Geboren in Libanon
Studium der Zahnmedizin an der St. Joseph Universität, Beirut /Libanon.
Oralchirurgische Weiterbildung an den Universitäten Freiburg und Münster.
1986-1994:Oberarzt an der Klinik und Poliklinik für MKG-Chirurgie der Universität Münster. Habilitation: 1988.
Seit 1994 Professor der Universität Münster und gleichzeitig Chefarzt der Privatzahnklinik Schloss Schellenstein in Olsberg.
Beiratsmitglied mehreren Fachzeitschriften. Mehrere Patente und Preise u.a. Pioneers in Dentistry 2016 der AUB und W.Laney Award 2017 der AO, über 118 Publikationen und Buchbeiträge, 3 Fachbücher sowie mehr als 1000 Vorträge/ Kurse.
Dr. Thomas Hanser
Private Clinic Schloss Schellenstein
International Dental Implant, Periodontology and Oral Surgery Center
Am Schellenstein 1
Master of Oral Medicine in Implantology (University of Muenster, Germany)
Master of Science in Periodontology
Master of Science in Implantology and Dental Surgery
Supervisor in Implant Dentistry (German Society of Implant Dentistry and German Society of Dental, Oral & Craniomandibular Science)
Instructor in Oral Surgery (German Dental Association)
Expert in Implant Dentistry (DGI, BDIZ EDI, BDO, DGMKG, DGZI)
Partnership and Senior Surgeon at Private Clinic Schloss Schellenstein International Dental Implant, Periodontology and Oral Surgery Center (Chairman: Prof. Dr. F. Khoury), Olsberg, Germany
Lecturer at Postgraduate Academic Program Master of Science in Oral Implantology, University of Frankfurt, Germany
Lecturer at Postgraduate Academic Program Master of Science in Periodontology, German Society of Periodontology, University of Dresden, Germany
Lecturer at Postgraduate Academic Program Master of Science in Implantology and Dental Surgery, University of Muenster, Germany
2012 Lecturer at Department of Periodontology, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, USA
Fields of work
- Esthetic Hard and Soft Tissue Management in Implant Dentistry
- Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting and Reconstructive Techniques
- Lateral and Vertical Tissue Reconstructions
- Implant Prosthetic Treatment
Numerous publications, national and international lectures and courses in Europe, USA and Asia.
Co-Author of the Multilanguage Quintessence Textbook: Khoury, F: „Bone Augmentation in Oral Implantology“ (2009)