1. ICOI Europe Curriculum Implantology
Fon: +49 (0) 700 4264 3876
Fax: +49 (0) 700 2017 0000
Can be reached best by telephohe on:
Monday from 8 a.m. till 4 p.m.
Thuesday till Thuersday from 8 till 12 a.m.
The curriculum costs 5.950,00 Euro incl. VAT and incl. membership ICOI Europe for one year for new ICOI members.
Yes. The curriculum was conceived for all dentists who want to start with dental implantation. Certainly, we offer advanced courses as well.
Yes, you can pay the fees in two separate installments:
|1. Installment||2.950,00 €||Payable 4 weeks prior to start of course|
|2. Installment||3.000,00 €||Payable 2 weeks prior to start of Module 5|
Yes. The curriculum was concepted for all dentists who wants to start with dental implantation. Certainly we offer advanced courses as well.
The curriculum complies with the guidelines for the dental training of the BZÄK and is evaluated with 145 continuing education units according to the evaluation table of the BZÄK / DGZMK.
- Free membership for new members in ICOI Europe for the first year
- Chance to win the CBCT voucher with an additional course weekend
- Voucher for 1 Dentsply Sirona – CBCT – image
- Voucher for an implant planning
- Voucher for an implant guide
- Voucher for an implantology starter kit
- 60 free animations per year for a period of three years included in the ICOI Europe membership
- Free access to the ICOIStudyClub.com for one year
- Free subscription to DZW journal – “Oral Implantology“ for one year
Please, report this to the ICOI office to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
We will offer you an alternative date and we will excuse you by the speaker of this module.
Supervision is an integral part of the Curriculum. You have to go throught it. It is not necessary to do a hospitation.
No, the costs for supervision are not included. You have to get even directly with supervisor. The costs for one supervision hour are about 250,00 Euros.
You will receive an e-mail with all important information and the lecture notes for the first module about twoo weeks before the first module is starting.
The Confirmation of Attendance is a listing of completed modules. The primary funktion of this Confirmation of Attendance is to attest your participation on each module oft he curriculum and on supervision. You are fully responsible for collecting the course leaders signature.
Implants, instruments and equipments of following companies will be introduced:
- Dentsply Sirona GmbH
- Aurosan GmbH
- Dentegres GmbH
- Hu-Friedy´s sergical instruments
- Piezo sergical equipment
- Magnetic Mallet Instruments
- Different Augmentation Materialias
- A-PRF and I-PRF (The Choukroun Method)
- Park Dental Research Implantsystems
- Miniimplants will be introduced
- One stage and two stage implant Concept
- Immediate loading on implants
- Plate form implants
The list of implant systems can be changed or extended.
Yes, there is a final examination at the end of module 8. Furthermore, you have to pass a short test at the end of each module.
You will receive the Graduation certificate of „ICOI Europe Implantology“ and the „Certificate of Achievement of New York University“ at the end of the module 8, provided that you participated in all eight modules and completed the supervision bevor deadline. Don´t worry, you will be asked to send the completed Confirmation of Attendance to the ICOI Europe office in time.